We are no longer selling signs online, though we may still have a few in stock. Please contact the office to inquire.
The countdown is on! Only 17 days left to purchase your tickets to the Phantom Fundraiser. And while it might be freezing outside, there are hot items to bid on at this year’s silent auction.
- Penn State vs. Pitt football tickets: cheer your favorite team to victory when these rivals meet up in Beaver Stadium
- Mexican vacation package: escape the polar vortex and spend 7 days at the beautiful El Cid vacation club in Riviera Maya, Mexico
- 6ABC station tour: get a backstage tour of Philadelphia’s favorite news station – and meet anchorman Matt O’Donnell
- Rehoboth beach weekend getaway: put your toes in the sand and enjoy local restaurants and shops at one of Delaware’s most popular beaches
- And that’s not all. You could also win a visit to see the beautiful fountains at Longwood Gardens, a sight-seeing flight tour of the local area, or a ravioli making party with an authentic Italian Nonna.
Time is running out. Ticket sales close on February 20.
Friday, March 1, 2019
Rivercrest Golf Club and Preserve
A Night Out to Benefit Education in Phoenixville
Grab your friends and neighbors because it’s time for the 2019 Phantom Fundraiser! Join Phoenixville Community Education Foundation (PCEF) on Friday, March 1 for a night supporting education in Phoenixville.
The annual Phantom Fundraiser helps to fund educational initiatives benefiting students and teachers across the Phoenixville Area School District (PASD). Since its inception, PCEF has donated over $2.5 million to fund programs both inside and outside the classroom.
What can you expect at this year’s event?
- An expanded student showcase, featuring children who benefitted directly from your generous donations
- A huge silent auction featuring items graciously donated by local businesses, as well as the ever-popular “priceless” items provided by each of the schools
- Mixing and mingling with parents, teachers, administrators, and community members over dinner and dancing
Friday, March 1, 2019
Rivercrest Golf Club and Preserve
New this year! Join the PCEF Honor Roll to receive 2 tickets for you…and sponsor one for a teacher, too. Select Honor Roll Package at checkout to purchase.
Ticket sales will close on February 20th, unless we sell out before that date. Please get your ticket soon!
Help us do great things!
Join with your generous neighbors in Phoenixville and around the world on #GivingTuesday!
A donation of $20 will:
- Feed three hungry students and families over the weekend
- Provide 3 or 4 books for a young reader
- Help support a teacher mini-grant that brings new ideas into the classroom
- Provide incentives for students in the PAMS after-school tutoring program
Through the donations made by you and your friends, PCEF is able to continue its mission of supporting excellent education in our public schools.
After you make your gift, please invite your friends to join you in this #GivingTuesday movement. Share this moment on social media with #PCEFonline.
Thank you for being part of the success of our community!
Pack a Backpack Success!
Thanks to you, our generous supporters, almost 400 students were able to start school with all the supplies they need to be successful in the classroom!
Our Pack a Backpack volunteers delivered backpacks and supplies to all PASD schools so low-income students had pencils, notebooks, folders, erasers, and more on the first day of school.
It’s United Way and Employee Giving Time!
This is the time of year when employees choose recipients through their employee giving program. Whether your employer uses United Way, or YourCause, or Benevity, please consider naming PCEF as the beneficiary of your donation!
Our United Way code is 42267. Please call our office at 610-933-5911 if you have any questions on enrolling and designating PCEF in this or any other program.
It’s Back to School Time!
Wait, didn’t summer just start?! Many people don’t start thinking of back-to-school until August, but our PCEF volunteers are gearing up for our Pack-a-Backpack Program. Our program provides grade-appropriate school supplies and backpacks to students in need in the Phoenixville area, ensuring that all students start the school year with the supplies they need to be successful in the classroom.
You can help!
We set up an Amazon Wish List with all of our needed supplies, so our supporters can easily donate to this program. It will be continually updated with the best prices, to be sure your donation will be helping the most children possible. You will have the option to ship your tax deductible donations directly to the PCEF office! Supplies for the beginning of the school year would preferably arrive at our office by July 27th to be included for the 2018 back-to-school packs, but we accept donations year round to meet mid-year requests and prepare for the next year.
If you use the Amazon Wish List, please leave the defaulted This is a Gift box checked, so we know who the donation is from!
If you donate through our Amazon Wish List, please retain your receipt for tax purposes.
You can also make a tax deductible cash donation to the program. Here is a FLYER that lists the needed supplies. Donations can be dropped off at the District Administration Office at 368 City Line Avenue from 7:30 – 3:30.
If you are interested in contributing your time to help on this project or getting more involved with PCEF please contact our Pack-a-Backpack coordinators Anne Peterson and Lauren McCann.
Thank you for your support!